- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern For All Cat Lovers
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
I love the colors in this blanket and the stitch sounds super easy. If you’ve been stuck in a rut making the same pattern baby blankets you can try this super easy pattern.The Stripe-y Blanket by Kristen is glorious, these colors are fabulous and I love that woven style stitch!
The woven stitch, also sometimes called “linen stitch” gives such a fabulous texture and it works up really fast. This blanket in these fabulous colors is both beautiful and very inspirational.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy Made Things
Thanks to Kristen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.