- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
I love the colors in this blanket and the stitch sounds super easy. If you’ve been stuck in a rut making the same pattern baby blankets you can try this super easy pattern.The Stripe-y Blanket by Kristen is glorious, these colors are fabulous and I love that woven style stitch!
The woven stitch, also sometimes called “linen stitch” gives such a fabulous texture and it works up really fast. This blanket in these fabulous colors is both beautiful and very inspirational.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy Made Things
Thanks to Kristen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.