- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Pattern For A Towel Holder
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
This is the season when the idea for a hooded scarf may be looking even more brilliant than usual. The Mother-Hood scarf pattern by Merri Purdy is a very fast and easy project and so much fun! It’s extremely functional with the perfect size and fit for an adult and is done in one piece – no sewing required. Brilliant, right! This scoodie is so warm you’ll fall in love with this pattern.
Mother-Hood Scarf Pattern
This intermediate hooded scarf pattern will keep you warm and cozy during the cold winter months. It is designed to give the wearer a more fitted result. It can be completed in a day, or work it for shorter periods of time throughout the week.
The stitches used provide texture and interest and include the following (in US Terminology):
ch = chain
dc = double crochet
hdc = half double crochet
BPdc = back post double crochet
FPdc = front post double crochet
sc = single crochet
Worsted weight fiber recommended only for this project. Results will vary depending on yarn selected and hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Merri Purdy’s Ravelry Downloads
Thanks toMerri Purdy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.