- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.