- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.