- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
This free crochet pattern for hooded scarf with pockets is easy to crochet and works up really quickly. Scoodie – Hooded Scarf with Pockets by Sara Sach is warm and perfect for cold weather and has a beautiful texture. This scarf is fashionably unique and comfortable. You can use the pockets to keep your hands warm without wearing gloves or mittens or to carry items like an iPhone or wallet.
Make a few as gifts for others!
Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets
Hook : I
Yarn : Any Worsted Weight Yarn(4) – 9 – 12 oz.
I used Red heart Stripes – 3 balls
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets via Posh Pooch Designs.
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!