- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
Do you love your cat? You know how much fun they are! Great stress busters, playful and loving, your feline friend deserves appreciation which sometimes comes in form of a clothing accessory! For you, this time! This clever pattern is very much a fashion statement and lets everyone know you’re a cat lover! This Cat Scarf by Crochet Couch is puurrrrfect!
What you need:
• Medium Worsted Weight #4: Background color
7oz, Black 3.5oz
• Hook = size H
• Yarn Needle
• Yarn Bobbins
Size: 8” x 52”
**See chart that shows other sizes using different yarn
weights and hook sizes
Average time to complete: 6 hours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Couch
Thanks to Angie and Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.