- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
Do you love your cat? You know how much fun they are! Great stress busters, playful and loving, your feline friend deserves appreciation which sometimes comes in form of a clothing accessory! For you, this time! This clever pattern is very much a fashion statement and lets everyone know you’re a cat lover! This Cat Scarf by Crochet Couch is puurrrrfect!
What you need:
• Medium Worsted Weight #4: Background color
7oz, Black 3.5oz
• Hook = size H
• Yarn Needle
• Yarn Bobbins
Size: 8” x 52”
**See chart that shows other sizes using different yarn
weights and hook sizes
Average time to complete: 6 hours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Couch
Thanks to Angie and Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.