- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
Daisy flowers are a simple and cute decor for pretty much any room. This Daisy Towel Holder by Claudia Lowman is a nice way to keep your towels off the kitchen or bathroom floor. The pattern is made in medium density cotton yarn, a button and some pony tail elastic. Really quick and easy!
One of the reasons that I was dissatisfied with the crocheted towel topper I had started was that a normally-sized kitchen towel was too large for a crocheted top. It hung down too low on my kitchen cabinets but with this towel holder, the towel is doubled and hangs perfectly.
Image source: Claudia
Thanks to Claudia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.