- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
Daisy flowers are a simple and cute decor for pretty much any room. This Daisy Towel Holder by Claudia Lowman is a nice way to keep your towels off the kitchen or bathroom floor. The pattern is made in medium density cotton yarn, a button and some pony tail elastic. Really quick and easy!
One of the reasons that I was dissatisfied with the crocheted towel topper I had started was that a normally-sized kitchen towel was too large for a crocheted top. It hung down too low on my kitchen cabinets but with this towel holder, the towel is doubled and hangs perfectly.
Image source: Claudia
Thanks to Claudia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.