- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
This little skirt will fit your princess lovely! Add some new style to a little’s one wardrobe with these cute and colorful skirts. This Girls Simple Skirt by Jennifer Gregory is beautiful and very comfortable. With just minimum effort you can make a crochet skirt which is perfect for everyday wear as well as for different occasions.
Sizes 4/5, 5/6 & 6/7. Sizes can be adjusted slightly for sure fit using ribbon in belt part or elastic sewn on interior.
Each skirt take approx 1 skein Red Heart Super Saver Solids (364 yards) Smaller sizes use less yarn.
4 mm hook needed
3 cute buttons needed
Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver and Red Heart Comfort)
Elastic (optional, But would help…Yarn tends to stretch during the wearing process)
Belt is made with ”Ribbon notches” so you may also add ribbon.
Pair this skirt up with a cute t-shirt and a pair of leggings or leotards. Super cute!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Niftynnifer’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.