- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
Self striping yarn shawl patterns are simple to make and so beautiful. The self striping yarn does all the work for you and you can create very colorful, eye-catching crochet projects without having to change colors.This is the case with the Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl free crochet pattern designed by Elena Hunt as well. Made using the Amazing Grace stitch pattern, this crochet shawl is an elegant and flowing accessory and its message is beautiful.
Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn ~ 1245 yards Red Heart It’s a Wrap Rainbows in Whisper- 2 skeins. This is a #2 fine yarn that is self striping. 623 yards per skein
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs: The Love of Crochet.
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.