- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
This little pattern is delightfully simple. Bev’s Hexagon Baby Jacket by Beverly A. Qualheim is a sweet little jacket that will make a gorgeous gift for any newborn baby.
The pattern is a perfect beginner project for crocheters who want to make something sweet for a baby or their first clothing item. The pattern is written for babies 3-6 month size and it couldn’t be any easier or more fun to crochet.
Size G crochet hook
4 oz of Caron’s Simply Soft yarn (soft 4 ply worsted weight), 2 oz contrasting color
(Jacket in photo made from Dk Sage and Mango)
underarm to cuff = 6″
shoulder to bottom of jacket = 11″
Across jacket under arm front = 9 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.