- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
This little pattern is delightfully simple. Bev’s Hexagon Baby Jacket by Beverly A. Qualheim is a sweet little jacket that will make a gorgeous gift for any newborn baby.
The pattern is a perfect beginner project for crocheters who want to make something sweet for a baby or their first clothing item. The pattern is written for babies 3-6 month size and it couldn’t be any easier or more fun to crochet.
Size G crochet hook
4 oz of Caron’s Simply Soft yarn (soft 4 ply worsted weight), 2 oz contrasting color
(Jacket in photo made from Dk Sage and Mango)
underarm to cuff = 6″
shoulder to bottom of jacket = 11″
Across jacket under arm front = 9 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.