- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
Let’s face it, most of us go groceries shopping pretty much every day! Having a handy bag is not only comfortable and saves you from the bags mess, but also save you lots of money. Save the Earth Bag by Darla J. Fanton has even a deeper meaning. Why waste plastic bags when you can accomplish the same results or better with a crochet bag? The pattern is easy to make, this bag stretches a lot and is perfect for everyday groceries shopping.
Suggested yarn: Red Heart Eco-Cotton Blend
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size: 3.75 mm (F)
Yardage: 290 yards (265 m)
Sizes available: 12″ wide x 14″ tall, unstretched
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Darla J. Fanton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.