- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
Every woman needs a cute basket for her stuff! This Lace Basket by CrochetDreamz is strong enough to hold its shape and yet so delicate looking. Although the size of this crochet basket makes it perfect to be used as a bread basket, it can be easily adjusted and used to store some bigger things too. This cute basket pattern could make an awesome housewarming gift idea or any occasion gift.
1. Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors. 2 strands of Loops and Threads Impeccable in color Abror Rose was used for the main basket, and Red Heart soft was used for the lace.
2. Hook K (6.5mm) was used for the body of the basket and hook I (5.5mm) for the lace.
3.Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to CrochetDreamz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.