- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Feather Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
Really simple yet so beautiful, this baby blanket is relaxing and easy to make. This pattern is a wonderful combination of great choices. The pastel colors chosen for this Easy Baby Blanket by Claire from Crochet Leaf are so sweet and perfect for a baby. The darling, simple little edging added to this baby blanket made in soft variegated baby yarn ads so much cuteness to the whole project.
Worked in fingering yarn and a 3 mm hook.
Width 21″/53 cm, length 27″/68 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.