- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
What a lovely adorable pattern! These cute homemade crochet flower cleansing pads are a great addition to your beauty routine. Super easy and really quick they can be made with leftover yarn used as little gifts. Flower Face Cleansing Pads / Scrubbies by Kara Gunza are pretty, feminine, lots of fun and quick and easy to do! These crochet flower scrubbers are just perfect for the face!
Here’s what you need:
worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.