- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
If you’re looking for a cozy inexpensive little wrap for sitting around the house, this very easy crochet shawl with pockets free pattern is just perfect. Friendship Pocket Wrap by Merri Purdy makes a cozy wrap for TV time, to make for yourself or as a gift for a friend. What better way to way to warm your shoulders on a chilly day thank a super cozy pocket shawl? You will enjoy the pockets as you can use them to warm your hands.
Easy Crochet Shawl With Pockets Free Pattern
Finished Dimensions: 60” length X 20” width
Fiber: I used Berroco Vintage DK, which being a lighter yarn weight took a rather sizable amount to reach my desired finished dimensions. Total yarn amounts will vary depending on yarn type used, hook size and tension.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Merri Purdy for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day