- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- Classy Short Sleeve Sweater For Women
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
Easy to work and very adorable this is a fun and quick project that will protect and entertain your little one. Crochet Monster Baby Bibs by Sarah Zimmerman is a bib with a really great shape and cute design. This pattern makes great gifts for people touched by handcrafted gifts where you can use up many bits of scrap yarn from your stash.
– Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn. I used Purple, Turquoise, Chartreuse, and Yellow. Keep in mind this is a light worsted weight yarn. You can purchase and read more about this yarn HERE. I did use a bit of worsted weight white and black yarn for face embellishments.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Button or velcro depending how which closure you choose
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.