- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Easy to work and very adorable this is a fun and quick project that will protect and entertain your little one. Crochet Monster Baby Bibs by Sarah Zimmerman is a bib with a really great shape and cute design. This pattern makes great gifts for people touched by handcrafted gifts where you can use up many bits of scrap yarn from your stash.
– Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn. I used Purple, Turquoise, Chartreuse, and Yellow. Keep in mind this is a light worsted weight yarn. You can purchase and read more about this yarn HERE. I did use a bit of worsted weight white and black yarn for face embellishments.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Button or velcro depending how which closure you choose
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.