- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.