- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.