- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
Coasters are so useful, especially if you love your furniture! When they look great too, then, seeing your guests wanting to actually use them, it may come as a surprise and with a smile on the corner of your mouth. Why not? It doesn’t take a lot to make some really good looking coasters when you know some basic crochet techniques. These Chain Stitch Coasters by Sarah Zimmerman are so simple and quick to make and they are really fun! Simple and beautiful they make great gifts for any occasion.
Materials:– Size F Crochet Hook– Cotton Yarn (I used Lily Sugar n’ Cream yarn in a variegated color). I suggest cotton yarn so it won’t fray and get fuzzy like acrylic yarn tends to do.– Hot glue gun
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.