- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.