- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.