- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- Quick And Easy Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
This rose afghan is just gorgeous! Is truly the type of project that goes straight to the top of someone’s queue. There are 32 Rose Squares and 32 Starburst Squares, eight each in four colourways.
The roses that feature in this blanket are seriously textured, with two separate layers of petals. They are set in a two-colour openwork frame and complemented by simple starburst squares. A deep, striped border, with a crimped edge completes the blanket.
This blanket has 64 10 cm squares and measures 110 cm² . It uses 400g of double knitting weight yarn for the background and 100-150g each of six other colours. The roses could also be used separately as decorations.(Source)
The Country Rose afghan pattern by Frankie Brown is perfect for crocheters who have some crochet experience or for really adventurous beginners. This crochet afghan pattern is great to bring a bit of summer into your home or give it to someone you know as a reminder of the sweet joy of your friendship.
Image source: Frankie Brown
Thanks to Frankie Brown for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.