- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.