- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.