- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
About 5 skeins of Super Bulky, 6 weight yarn* (6 oz. or 106 yards per skein)
9.00 mm hook (or size N)
Yarn needle and scissors
* You will use all of the first four skeins, but only a small amount of the fifth skein. You probably only need about 28 oz. or 450 total yards of yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Delia Creates
Thanks to Delia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.