- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.