- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.