- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.