- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.