- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.