- This Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Always Great For Baby Showers And Birthdays
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.