- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- Super Cute Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.