- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.