- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.