- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.