- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- Agatha & Argus Kitties Crochet Patterns Are Gorgeous!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.