- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.