- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.