- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.