- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.