- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.