- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.