- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
I love the colors and brightness of this crochet scarf! The Road Trip Scarf by Zelna Olivier looks amazing and so easy to make. The lovely flower embellishments make this fabulous scarf extra special. The size of scarf is 106cm wide and 48cm long and in case you wonder, the pattern is of such a nature that you could easily make the scarf bigger – even shawl size – by just adding more rows!
A pattern which can easily be made bigger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of row repeats. I used DK Variegated – but any weight of yarn would work well.(Source)
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.