- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- Amazing Crochet 3D Triangle Motif Blanket Pattern
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
This block is gorgeous! And the choice of colors is incredible! Frostbloom 12″ Afghan Square by Shan Sevcik is a most beautiful square which is not too hard for a relatively inexperienced crocheter. This crochet block works up easily and results in a beautiful floral lacy design with no large holes. I love the texture of the petals and the ribbon row, a stunning pattern that looks amazing in any color combination.
Frostbloom is a simple flower for the winter, a cozy block with just a bit of an icy look about it. This is an easy pattern, suitable for a beginner with a little experience reading patterns. Fairly quick to work up as it’s nearly all done in double crochets. Special stitches include V stitch and extended double crochet, both fully explained in the pattern. A stopping point for an 8” block is noted.(Source)
Thanks to Shan Sevcik for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.