- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern- Bright, Colourful And Very Warm
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
No more stiff dishcloths! This pattern gives the dishcloth nice flexibility and it does not feel so stiff when finished, even if you’re a tight crocheter. Back and Forth Dishcloth by Marie Anne St. Jean is a very simple and easy crochet project you can do while watching TV.
It’s so simple, it’s just simple crochet worked in alternating front and back loops. If you like simple, this pattern may become your new favorite dishcloth pattern.
It’s a good project for a beginner to crochet, and also quick to work up by someone more experienced with a crochet hook to make for gift giving or craft fairs.
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.