- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
No more stiff dishcloths! This pattern gives the dishcloth nice flexibility and it does not feel so stiff when finished, even if you’re a tight crocheter. Back and Forth Dishcloth by Marie Anne St. Jean is a very simple and easy crochet project you can do while watching TV.
It’s so simple, it’s just simple crochet worked in alternating front and back loops. If you like simple, this pattern may become your new favorite dishcloth pattern.
It’s a good project for a beginner to crochet, and also quick to work up by someone more experienced with a crochet hook to make for gift giving or craft fairs.
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.