- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
I have a passion for sock monkeys, normally made from a pair of socks. They are just so cute! But this little Sock Monkey Amigurumi by Joanne Loh is so adorable and the pattern is such fun to work up! In fact, keep in mind that you can choose the size of your monkey by choosing the right yarn. “If you use a bulkier yarn, your monkey will be bigger, vice versa, use lighter weight yarn to make smaller monkey.”
Sock Monkey Amigurumi Pattern
1. 2.5mm hook
2. Yarn in white, melon red, pistachio green and pastel blue (I used Lion Brand’s BabySoft Acrylic YarnAcrylic Yarn
3. Embroidery Floss in Yellow
4. 2 x 11.5mm black buttons or safety eyes
5. White felt
6. white sewing thread and sewing needle
7. Tapestry needle
8. Polyester fiberfill
Check out the original source for this Sock Monkey Amigurumi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Passion
Thanks to Joanne Loh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.