- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
It’s amazing how one really great accessory (like this amazing braided crochet scarf) is enough to boost self confidence and make you love the way you look (even more!). Nothing says “Goddess” more than a happy, confident woman. Transform yourself into a beautiful Goddess with this gorgeous and so rich looking braided cowl. This Double Layered Braided Cowl by CrochetDreamz is a stunning pattern, with a unique design. The pattern is really easy to make, despite the fact that it looks very complicated. The photo tutorial will teach you how to make it, step by step.
Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf
Materials:1. Worsted weight yarn in color Linen from Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice.2. Hook- H (5 mm)3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends
4. One 1 inch wooden button
Size: One size fits all women and teens.
Gauge: 13 hdc= 4 inches
Yardage: I used about 2 skeins of Vanna’s Choice. Around 340 yards.
Check out the original source for this Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Hobby is Crochet
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.