- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
This pattern has a wonderful texture! Written for a baby blanket size, this stitch can be used to create much larger blankets. You can add an infinite number of color and stripe variations, limited only by your own imagination. ‘No Holes’ Baby Blanket by Linda Davie is a simple pattern that creates stunning results. Great stash buster, this pattern creates dense texture which makes it perfect for the car seat and swaddling.
5.5mm hook – 5 (UK), I (US)
8ply yarn (Aust) – DK (UK), Light Worsted (US)
Finished size; Approx. 40cms x 60cms
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Davie’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Linda Davie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.