- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
This pattern has a wonderful texture! Written for a baby blanket size, this stitch can be used to create much larger blankets. You can add an infinite number of color and stripe variations, limited only by your own imagination. ‘No Holes’ Baby Blanket by Linda Davie is a simple pattern that creates stunning results. Great stash buster, this pattern creates dense texture which makes it perfect for the car seat and swaddling.
5.5mm hook – 5 (UK), I (US)
8ply yarn (Aust) – DK (UK), Light Worsted (US)
Finished size; Approx. 40cms x 60cms
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Davie’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Linda Davie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.