- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
This pattern has a wonderful texture! Written for a baby blanket size, this stitch can be used to create much larger blankets. You can add an infinite number of color and stripe variations, limited only by your own imagination. ‘No Holes’ Baby Blanket by Linda Davie is a simple pattern that creates stunning results. Great stash buster, this pattern creates dense texture which makes it perfect for the car seat and swaddling.
5.5mm hook – 5 (UK), I (US)
8ply yarn (Aust) – DK (UK), Light Worsted (US)
Finished size; Approx. 40cms x 60cms
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Davie’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Linda Davie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.