- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- Ruffle Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
It’s amazing how one really great accessory (like this amazing braided crochet scarf) is enough to boost self confidence and make you love the way you look (even more!). Nothing says “Goddess” more than a happy, confident woman. Transform yourself into a beautiful Goddess with this gorgeous and so rich looking braided cowl. This Double Layered Braided Cowl by CrochetDreamz is a stunning pattern, with a unique design. The pattern is really easy to make, despite the fact that it looks very complicated. The photo tutorial will teach you how to make it, step by step.
Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf
Materials:1. Worsted weight yarn in color Linen from Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice.2. Hook- H (5 mm)3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends
4. One 1 inch wooden button
Size: One size fits all women and teens.
Gauge: 13 hdc= 4 inches
Yardage: I used about 2 skeins of Vanna’s Choice. Around 340 yards.
Check out the original source for this Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Hobby is Crochet
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.