- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern