- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern