- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern