- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
Aren’t they just gorgeous? These colorful, comfy slippers for lucky, happy feet are a great gift for the people you love.
- Color 1: Red Heart Velvety – 1 skein
- Color 2: Red Heart Super Saver ~ 100 yards
Hook US I (5.50 mm)
Velvety (1 strand) or Super Saver (2 strands together): 13hdc x 7 Rows = 4”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittners for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.