- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
Here is a super quick fun knit little project! This Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith is a fantastic pattern which will make you smile while knitting it and it’s perfect for that leftover yarn. This adorable knitted hat pattern is written for one size only, the average adult head, 52-57cm/20-22 inches. Head over to Donna’s site and simply scroll down to the middle of the page to download the pattern.
Green and blue version:
Jameson’s of Shetland Heather Aran (50g balls):
- shade 998 Autumn x 1
- shade104 Natural White x 1
- shade 101 Natural Black x 1
- shade 1390 Highland Mist x 1
Brown and Grey Version:
Jamieson and Smith Worsted Aran (50g balls)
shade Peat x 2
shade Snaa White x 1
shade Coll Black x 1
shade Silver Grey x 1
Thanks to Donna Smith for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.