- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Here is a super quick fun knit little project! This Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith is a fantastic pattern which will make you smile while knitting it and it’s perfect for that leftover yarn. This adorable knitted hat pattern is written for one size only, the average adult head, 52-57cm/20-22 inches. Head over to Donna’s site and simply scroll down to the middle of the page to download the pattern.
Green and blue version:
Jameson’s of Shetland Heather Aran (50g balls):
- shade 998 Autumn x 1
- shade104 Natural White x 1
- shade 101 Natural Black x 1
- shade 1390 Highland Mist x 1
Brown and Grey Version:
Jamieson and Smith Worsted Aran (50g balls)
shade Peat x 2
shade Snaa White x 1
shade Coll Black x 1
shade Silver Grey x 1
Thanks to Donna Smith for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.