- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Pumpkin Is The Perfect Pattern For Autumn!
Waiting for the perfect pattern to show up? Check out this Baby’s Best Bumpy Blanket by Tanya Naser! Don’t you just love this stitch pattern? It works up super fast and easy and the texture is unbelievable beautiful. This pattern is very versatile when it comes to hook, yarn and sizing choices.
This blanket is my HANDS-DOWN favorite for baby because of the touchable texture of the fabric. You (and baby) won’t be able to resist patting this one!
Perfect for baby showers and birthday gifts, this blanket works up FAST and is simple enough for beginners!
Thanks to Tanya Naser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.