- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Waiting for the perfect pattern to show up? Check out this Baby’s Best Bumpy Blanket by Tanya Naser! Don’t you just love this stitch pattern? It works up super fast and easy and the texture is unbelievable beautiful. This pattern is very versatile when it comes to hook, yarn and sizing choices.
This blanket is my HANDS-DOWN favorite for baby because of the touchable texture of the fabric. You (and baby) won’t be able to resist patting this one!
Perfect for baby showers and birthday gifts, this blanket works up FAST and is simple enough for beginners!
Thanks to Tanya Naser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.