- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
Untraditionally shaped and amazingly cute this crochet cable baby blanket pattern is a wonderful stash buster, in the truest sense of the word. Candy Cable Baby Blanket by Randy Cavaliere is worked in joined rounds and makes a delightful gift for any mom-to-be. This is a simple pattern and very easy to crochet. It’s crocheted circular, so by the end, you’ll have the whole blanket resting on your lap.
Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket
Simply Soft (170 g/6 oz, 288 m / 315 yds)
(2) balls Blackberry 0005
Simply Soft Paints (113 g/4 oz, 180 m/208 yds)
(7) balls Tapestry 0001
Check out the original source for this Crochet Cable Baby Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Randy Cavaliere for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.