- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
If you enjoy crocheting funny hats for the little ones, this pattern must be absolutely on your to-do list! Ninja turtles are famous, they need no introductions and this Ninja Turtle Hat crochet pattern by Brooke Rabideau can be used to make lovely gifts for everyone. This fantastic Ninja Turtle crochet pattern comes in 9 different sizes, from newborn to adult. Any Ninja Turtle fans in the house? This is the perfect pattern to make everyone happy!
What you’ll need:
* Size H hook
* I love this yarn in green,
black, white, and either red,
orange, purple, or blue for
contrasting band color
* Crochet needle for sewing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Brooke Rabideau
Thanks to Brooke Rabideau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.